Momento PHP SDK
Welcome to the Momento PHP SDK documentation!
The Momento PHP SDK is available via the Packagist package
The source code can be found on github: momentohq/client-sdk-php.
- A Momento Auth Token is required; you can get one from the Momento Web Console.
- At least PHP 8.0
- The grpc PHP extension. See the gRPC docs section on installing the extension.
- PHP SDK Cheat Sheet
- PHP SDK Examples: working example projects that illustrate how to use the PHP SDK
- COMING SOON: Observability: Logging and Client-side Metrics with the PHP SDK
- COMING SOON: Taking your code to prod: Configuration and Error handling in the PHP SDK
- Laravel Cache - a drop-in replacement that allows you to use Momento Cache with your existing Laravel application! See also our Laravel Integration page.
- Laravel Example App - a fully operational Laravel example application that uses the Momento Laravel Cache integration.
- PSR-16 Cache API - an implementation of the PHP PSR-16 cache specification backed by Momento Cache.