Momento .NET SDK
The Momento .NET SDK is available via the nuget package
The source code can be found on GitHub: momentohq/client-sdk-dotnet.
dotnetruntime and command line tools; after installing them, you should have the
dotnetcommand on your PATH.
- A Momento API Key is required; you can get one from the Momento Web Console.
- You will most likely want an IDE that supports .NET development, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, JetBrains Rider, or Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
- Getting started with Momento Cache in .NET
- Getting started with Momento Topics in .NET
- .NET SDK Examples: working example projects that illustrate how to use the .NET SDK
- .NET SDK Observability: Logging and Client-side Metrics with the .NET SDK
- Microsoft.Extensions.Caching - a drop-in replacement that allows you to use Momento Cache with your existing