Momento Java SDK
Welcome to the Momento Java SDK documentation!
The Momento Java SDK is available via Maven Central:
The source code can be found on GitHub: momentohq/client-sdk-java.
- A Momento Auth Token is required; you can get one from the Momento Web Console.
- At least the java 8 run time installed
- mvn or gradle for downloading the sdk
- Java SDK Examples: working example projects that illustrate how to use the Java SDK
- COMING SOON: Observability: Logging and Client-side Metrics with the Java SDK
- COMING SOON: Taking your code to prod: Configuration and Error handling in the Java SDK