Momento PHP SDK
Welcome to the Momento PHP SDK documentation!
The Momento PHP SDK is available via the Packagist package
The source code can be found on GitHub: momentohq/client-sdk-php.
- A Momento auth token is required; you can get one from the Momento web console.
- At least PHP 8.0
- The grpc PHP extension. See the gRPC docs section on installing the extension.
- PHP SDK examples: working example projects that illustrate how to use the PHP SDK
- COMING SOON: Observability: logging and client-side metrics with the PHP SDK
- COMING SOON: Taking your code to prod: configuration and error handling in the PHP SDK
- Laravel Cache - a drop-in replacement that allows you to use Momento Cache with your existing Laravel application!
- Laravel Example App - a fully operational Laravel example application that uses the Momento Laravel cache integration.
- PSR-16 Cache API - an implementation of the PHP PSR-16 cache specification backed by Momento Cache.